Alternatif
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Tunisien de Discussions Libres et Constructives

AccueilGalerieDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Tatouer son oeil !

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kahéna
Homo Addictus
Homo Addictus
Kahéna

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1913
Emploi : legal

Tatouer son oeil ! Empty
MessageSujet: Tatouer son oeil !   Tatouer son oeil ! Icon_minitime3/3/2008, 03:32

Ils sont fous ,je ne sais pas à quoi ça sert mais c est dingue!

A Toronto man nicknamed Pauly Unstoppable has been the first person to receive an experimental "eyeball tattoo". Basically a tattoo artist injected blue ink into Pauly's eye until it was completely blue -- some 40+ injections! Holy hellfire, shit and brimstone that is freaking nuts. Pauly had the following to say about the experience:

I really have to emphasize again that the procedure was extensively researched and done by people who were aware of the risks and possible complications and that it should not be casually attempted. Now that this experiment has been started, please wait for us to either heal or go blind before trying it.

Nice Mr. Unstoppable, nice. You are truly a testament to the strength of the human spirit. Willing to chance blindness for the sake of, uh, blue eyeballs. I was going to use an inkjet refill syringe to give my own eyes a little color, but I'll hold off until the experiments are complete.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/02/eyeball_tattoos_are_just_freak.php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Max
Maitre du Monde
Maitre du Monde
Max

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6294

Tatouer son oeil ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tatouer son oeil !   Tatouer son oeil ! Icon_minitime3/3/2008, 12:16

el 9la9 ya3mel ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tatouer son oeil !
Page 1 sur 1